Sunday, November 20, 2022

Life is Uncertain. Dhamma Sharing by Ajahn Keng

In this dhamma sharing video, Ajahn Keng shared about karma and the uncertainty of life. 

This week, I experienced this uncertainty of life when my lovely pet who has been with us for the past 12 years just passed away suddenly this Saturday. He looked alright this Friday. I should do more by buying more of his favourite snacks instead of giving just dried cranberries and talked to him more. I could do better.

Life is really uncertain. Try to fulfill what your pet or loved one wants if it is not unreasonable request. Then one will not have regret. Always treat every encounter like the last cause you never know when is the last meeting.

May this merit of sharing the dhamma be dedicated to my deceased chinchilla, Ah Ji (阿吉). May he attain better rebirth.


No comments:

Post a Comment