Thursday, December 28, 2023

Giving Back

I believe what you give, you will get it back (karma). Good action leads to good results and vice versa. Thus, now I like to donate to Buddhist temples for dharma material printing. When I was a student with not much money, I used to take free Buddhist books and it helped to clarify my doubts.  It has helped me to overcome some challenges in life and I learnt to let go and not be so affected. Though I might be angry for a while but then I will let go after some time. Even though I forgive, I will never forget the lesson and will take necessary precaution.

Hopefully other people can benefit from these free books distribution. Every people have different ways of resolving problems. For me I like to read from the wise.  If you are upset, you can talk to someone and release your unhappiness. 

One must learn to ignore noise like people who spread false information or gossip. Treat them like noise. If not, do seek professional help.     

Life is a gift. All those unhappiness is also impermanent and temporary.  Redirect your attention that brings you joy. 

If you wish to donate to Buddhist temples, you can indicate the purpose for donating. For me, I indicate printing of dharma material to pay back what I took when I was just a student. I need to focus on practice with meditation after reading. Hopefully it can help people who find it useful and has affinity with Buddha's teaching.







No comments:

Post a Comment